What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their website work, or to work more efferently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Sustainable Finance Daily) are called “first-partly cookies.” Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first- and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Website to operate, and we refer to these as “functional” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website. Third parties serve cookies through our Website for advertising, analytics, and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with our Services.
The specific types of first- and third-party cookies served through our Website and the purposes they perform are described in the table below. Please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Service you use.
What types of cookies do we use?
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
Cookies placed on our website
The following cookies are placed on our website.
- Name: Complianz
- Detailed names: cmplz_policy_id, cmplz_statistics, cmplz_preferences, cmplz_functional, cmplz_banner-status, cmplz_marketing
- Usage: We use Complianz for cookie consent management. Read more here.
- Sharing data: This data is not shared with third parties. Read more here.
- Expiration: 365 days
- Name: Google Analytics
- Detailed names: _ga, _ga_*
- Usage: We use Google Analytics for visitor tracking. Read more here.
- Sharing data: This data is not shared with third parties.
- Expiration: 1 year (_ga), 2 years (_ga_*)
- Function: Store and count pageviews
- Name: Google reCAPTCHA
- Detailed names: rc::c, rc::b, rc::a
- Usage: We use Google reCAPTCHA for spam prevention. Read more here.
- Sharing data: For more information, please read the Google reCAPTCHA Privacy Statement.
- Expiration: Session (rc::c, rc::b), persistent (rc::a)
- Function: Read and filter requests from bots
- Name: YouTube
- Detailed names: GPS, YSC, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE
- Usage: We use YouTube for video display. Read more here.
- Sharing data: For more information, please read the YouTube Privacy Statement.
- Expiration: Session (GPS, YSC), 8 months (PREF), 6 months (VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE)
- Function: Store location data, store and track interaction, store user preferences, provide bandwidth estimates
How can you contact us?
If you have questions or comments about this Cookie Notice, you may email us at email@example.com.