Oxford Sustainable Finance Summit
All event, early-bird and discount information you need to know for the Oxford Sustainable Finance Summit.
In 2022, sustainable finance was facing with many difficulties. Despite the fact that the private sector has pledged trillions of dollars to achieving net zero by 2050, mounting opposition to ESG has dominated the conversation ever since. Especially in the United States, a rising anti-ESG movement can be observed. Therefore, this conference targets to tackle these challenges through constructive dialogue and exchange.
Leading researchers and research capabilities in sustainable finance and investment may be found at Oxford University. The second Oxford Sustainable Finance Summit will be held in 2023. This event will bring together top academics from across the University with practitioners, policymakers, regulators, and civil society organizations to discuss and analyze the most recent advancements in sustainable finance.
Discount information for the Oxford Sustainable Finance Summit is available below!
The Oxford Sustainable Finance Summit covers a broad range of topics. The speeches outlined below will serve as an indication what to expect during the conference. A more detailed agenda is available on the event website:
- Practitioner (ex-Asset Owner): £1,100
- Asset Owner: £375
- Government, regulator, civil society: £375
- Academic Researcher (Uni. of Oxford): £150
- Academic Researcher (other universities): £375
- Practitioner (ex-Asset Owner): £750
- Asset Owner: £250
- Government, regulator, civil society: £250
- Academic Researcher (Uni. of Oxford): £85
- Academic Researcher (other universities): £250
- Students (University of Oxford DPhil): £50
- Students (all other students): £100
Below you will find all important details about early-bird tickets and discount vouchers you can use for this event.
University of Oxford
South Parks Road
Oxford, OX1 3QY, United Kingdom